Wednesday, March 11, 2015

The Tough Girl Act

Half and Half


So I bought a Leather Jacket finally. And I haven't been the same since I slipped it on!! I feel like I found the perfect staple piece to express my sense of style! But I know that Motor Jackets can be a bit intimidating. They can be too hard and masculine for some. So to show its versatility I paired it with the cutest midi tutu skirt! The softness of the color and silhouette balances the hard structured jacket. I think I'm a minimalist when it comes to style, I really appreciate simplicity that pops so a basic cami with a few accessories does me justice here.  And I love these shoes by Munroeshoetique.com. It gives me Hollywood denim for some reason and I love it. So there you have it, The Tough Girl Act is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment