Friday, April 18, 2014

Cute Coffee Mugs from Etsy!

So a few weeks ago I'd purchase a few mugs from TheLittleVinylsaur store on Etsy and I absolutely  LOVE them! They are so cute, I'm like addicted. I drink everything from tea to Lime-A-Ritas in my mugs.
They are of great quality for a really good price, and not to mention the customer service is one of the best customer service experiences I've ever had. Jesica is easy to contact, professional, and sweet as pie.
As a matter of fact, after buying my first mug, she offered me a discount on my next purchase so of course I bought 2 more :)! Below you can drool over my lovely mugs and hopefully be inspired to grab a few of your own!!

Check her out at www.etsy.com/shop/thelittlevinylsaur  and follow her on IG @thelittlevinylsaur




No comments:

Post a Comment