Friday, April 18, 2014

Don't give up on me!

Hey guys! I've been M.I.A for about 2 weeks and I apologize for the inconsistent post, but not only has school been super stressful, but I'm also getting over a cold, so my hands are tied. I will try to post little things going on with me here and there, but until I can find a balance between blogging and school, I can't promise it'll be on a set schedule. I want to thank you guys who've actually been checking me out, I see you :) and words can't express how much I really appreciate your interest. THANK YOU SO MUCH! If you guys don't already, you can follow me on Instagram and Twitter @JakeraMonet, and see whats going on with me from day to day.

Thank you all once again, I really, really, appreciate everyone that checks out my blog, even its just once a week. That's more than what I expected when I started blogging. <3 Have a wonderful weekend and be safe,

-Kera

No comments:

Post a Comment