Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sundays.



Today was my first Sunday off in a very long time.  For me, the perfect Sunday is a peaceful Sunday. It's a time to reflect and revise your strategy for your life. Whether it's planning for
the new work week, new class assignments, or just for life in general. Today I had a brunch date with one of my close friends. We had a nice time and a great breakfast. Definitely well over due. Taking time off to enjoy my life is something I've always struggled with. I'm learning that there needs to be a healthy work-life balance. Life isn't just about existing. It's about living. 
And I choose to live the life I Imagine,
-K
Dinner Plate $5.00
Ashkers
Snappin' , Snappin', Snappin', Snappin' All Damn Night


Mason Jars


Photo Credit: Olivia
@Ohhlivyalife

No comments:

Post a Comment