Monday, July 14, 2014

I've stopped blogging because....

I'm working and working and working! I'm sorry but I just haven't had time to do anything but work, sleep eat (barely) and repeat! It was so much easier to blog while school was in session (ironically) because I wasn't working but now that I have this new apartment to take care of... blogging has been at the very bottom on my 'To Do' list. Besides, I haven't done anything worth blogging about since summer started. I haven't gone to any beaches, picnics, trips, dates...NADA. My social life is non- exsistent for now.

Hopefully when school starts back up and I'll be able to post on a regular basis. I've finished part two of chapter 1 of As The Story Goes and I'm working on three and four. I will post all 3 at the same time.
I will post pictures of my new place when everything is done. I'm also working on starting a Magazine for my campus so that'll be out soon.

Thank You all who continuely check out my blog and support me I really appreciate it, and if you are one of the few who read my blog let me know :)

-Kera

P.S There is probably a thousand grammatical errors and what not but I don't really have time to revise so...

No comments:

Post a Comment