Sunday, June 8, 2014

Skin Care Tag!

SKINCARE


Q.-How many times do you wash your face daily?
A. Once a day usually in the morning

Q.What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
A. A mix of both.

Q.What is your current facial wash?
A.My current facial wash is Oil-free Acne Wash by Neutrogena

Q.Do you exfoliate?
A.Besides with my facial wash, no.

Q.What brand do you use?
A.Neutrogena

Q.What moisturizer do you use?
A.I use caster oil

Q.Do you have freckles?
A.Nope, I wish 

Q.Do you use eye cream?
A.No, but I take a really cold wash rag and place it over my eyes for about 1 min.
(Gets rid of red marks and bags from a late night, early morning face)

Q.Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
A.Sometimes, depending on my diet and hormonal levels

Q.Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
A.No

No comments:

Post a Comment