Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello! Welcome to my world

Hello! Welcome to my Blog! I am super excited and anxious to see where this takes me. I've always dreamed of having a successful blog and after a conversation with my beautiful friend Chelsea (who is also a blogger, check her out at www.glitterave.com) I decided to finally stop bullshittin' and make it happen! And if you are reading this then not only do I send you a thousand and one hugs and kisses, but you must be pretty cool to think I'm any kind of interesting. So THANK YOU. Since this is my very first post I'm not going to get into anything specific but I will be updating on the reg so check in!  Thank you for stopping by, tell your friends, and come back soon!


Remember, your dreams are waiting for you to get your shit together.

Follow Me
Instagram.com/JakeraMonet
www.Twitter.com/JakeraMonet
www.Facebook.com/JakeraMonet

No comments:

Post a Comment